martes, 18 de enero de 2011

WELCOME TO MY SCHOOL PROJECT (SARCASM)

This blog does my connection with my classmates in English and the world, whetherJapanese or Australians who read



 Hi, there! My name’s Fabiola Molina but you can call me fabimoli.  I’m 19 years old and I study Graphic Designer at URBE.  My favotite subjects are “Taller de Diseño” .I love music , surfing the net , i  love  junk food  , my family, my country  .













I hate onions, smoke, vegetables or “matas” , violence and injustice against women.








My dream is know Egypt and see mummies.Of course, I want to graduate from Graphic Designer School and be a good Graphic designer.  some day i would like speak and write English. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.






About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important.i know very little English, but I need to learn because  I hope one day to travel or to work outside